I sympathize with Cameron the most. Not just because she's a woman but because she is always looking for the best way to help the patient. She is always looking out and trying to help the patient by being nice and all that jazz.She's quite nice. The character I sympathize with the least would have to be Dr. House because he can be a real ass sometimes. He is a good doctor but he's let all that get to his head I believe. Now he knows he's the best so he feels free to do whatever he wants. I mean that can be a good idea because in the end he does always find the cure and fix the patient. Dr.House goes back forth between a growth mindset and fixed. I think that most of the time though he is stuck in a fixed mindset.
The morals of the story differ from mine because in some of these cases they really don't care about the patient and are just being scientist trying to figure out all these different hypothesis when in the end it could kill the patient. I don't think that that's right. In my opinion I think that the characters don't face much of a consequence if what they do it wrong. Like for an example in on scene House believes he doesn't need to get permission to run certain tests on his patient so he goes a long and does what he think. Dr. Cuddy though has a problem with this and tells him no, but he goes a long and pretends that she didn't say anything and in the end she just lets him do it. The only consequence they might have is if their patient dies, but that only happens a few times in this show.
I think that the lesson being taught in this episode is go with your instinct. Even if you think what you could be doing could be dangerous if you truly believe it's right then mine as well go with it. In this episode House feels that he knows what's right when he thinks that steroids will help them narrow down
No comments:
Post a Comment